Thursday, October 23, 2008

Crazy Cat

Another day done....and tomorrow's friday! I wish I could be more excited for weekends, but since becoming a teacher, weekends aren't really what they used to be. I'm hoping to go see the new "High School Musical 3" this weekend. I know, maybe I'm a dork, but hey, I like the movies. I'm a little bummed because my cousin's coming home from a tour in afghanistan this weekend and I am too busy to be able to go see him. Hopefully next weekend. I was however thinking of trying to take a little bit of time to go see the Keene Punkkin Festival since I've never been. Katie, my bestest friend from good ol VT is up visiting from DC so it would be nice to see her as well. I have to put this picture up because our cat Max does the randomest things. He is over 10 years old but thinks he's still a kitten sometimes, which I guess is good, except that he chooses late at night to be crazy. I can't believe October is almost over...
And no, I didn't put the bag on him. He tried to get in it at first, but I took it away so he decided to try under it...

No comments: