Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dentist

So I've decided that I'm tired of being poked and prodded by doctors and dentists. I guess it serves me right for not going to see one for the last 4 years, but hey, still. I've discovered that dentist equipment has really advanced since I last went. It was very cool to see my teeth x-rays pop up right there on the computer screen as soon as she took the shot (Ok, I know I'm a dork, but hey it was interesting). Only one cavity, boy was I amazed! But I do need to have my wisdom teeth out, which I already knew. Good times...Now if I can just get Oliver to call and make an appointment, we'll be all set. Oliver started work at a new Radioshack. I guess the store was doing really bad and Oliver is a really good salesperson, so they sent him in to try and fix things. It wouldn't surprise me if they offer him a manager position again, but unless the up the salary, it is so not worth it. The weather man said on the ride home that there is a possibility of snow sometime this week. I'd rather it hold off a little bit longer. I wouldn't mind so much if I didn't need to clean my car off at 6:15 in the morning. Too darn cold for me. Well, off to try and finish some more schoolwork and then to bed.

No comments: