Monday, August 10, 2009

Updates

Lol, I really am bad about writing on this. My last post was "Almost summer" and now summer will be ending in 3 weeks! It has been both a lazy and a busy summer so far. I have taken time to relax and get stuff done around the house, as well as read a few books. When not being lazy Oliver and I have traveled several times to Cape Cod, VT, and most recently, DISNEY! We also had the opportunity to go camping at a friend's lake campsite. All have been great trips, Disney especially. We had a wonderful time! I know it's not for everyone, but it certainly is for us. We spent a few days visiting our grandparents and my cousin down on the Cape and really had nice weather. We've also had several opportunities to visit our parents, which has been nice, most recently at Woodstock Weekend, which is Oliver's family yearly get together. Oliver was only able to stay for a day, but was very excited because he got to play golf, which is not a common occurrence. It's always nice to see everyone together. School will be starting soon for me and the summer workshops are now in full swing. I have really not done anything school related this summer, so I will be needing to get a bit of work done in the next few weeks. I'm posting a couple pics, but check out our smugmug for more.
Oliver steering our canoe
Oliver and I at Heritage Gardens in Sandwich, MA
Magic Kingdom after the fireworks
At Animal Kingdom (no that's not sweat, we just got off a rapids ride)
Breakfast with Pooh and friends
Found Mulan at the China pavilion in Epcot
Waiting out a massive thunderstorm at our resort

No comments: