Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Yikes

So I figured I should post something since I haven't in forever. Today is the 1st day of December. This would definitely be my favorite month if it wasn't for the cold. I love the holiday season, I'm just a weakling when it comes to cold! As much as I don't like that it's getting dark at 4:00 now, it was lovely driving home tonight and seeing all the Christmas lights out and people's trees through the windows. I can't wait to get our tree, which we will hopefully get this weekend. Now if only I could get Max to not break the ornaments! Let's see, what has happened lately.....Not a whole lot. I had the swine flu about a month ago...not fun. Thankfully Oliver managed to not get it, we think he might have had it last year. We just recently spent Thanksgiving with his family in Woodstock and then I visited with my family for a few days afterwards. Black friday went well for Oliver. He even said that people were in better moods that previous years. He is still taking classes, the semester is coming to a close soon. Well, I suppose I should stop ignoring the video that I need to preview and make a worksheet for...

No comments: