Tuesday, April 27, 2010
April
So April has just about come and gone. I am currently on spring break from school and enjoying a nice relaxing vacation. Oliver has been working like crazy and this is his finals week so he hasn't been around much. Due to this I went to visit my parents this weekend. Got to see my brother's new(ish) house which is just about finished. It looks very nice. It's crazy to think that in just a month, he will be getting married! My little baby brother all grown up....lol, yeah right. :) I have a feeling with all the stuff going on in May that the month is going to go by fast, I hope it will at least because I am ready for summer. The only reason I am dreading time going by at the moment is that I still have not heard about my job for next year. We are supposed to find out the week we get back from break. It's rather nerve-wracking not knowing. I know I can't control it though so I'll just keeping praying and hoping. Not much went on in April. Oliver as I said has been busy with school and is currently working on a final presentation for one of his classes that he and his group are apparently presenting to the school head honchos. I agreed to be an adviser for a club next year, although now I'm a little nervous. This club (TSA) is a bit more intense than I expected and it looks like it's going to be a lot of work. I hope I'm up to the task. Oliver and I got to spend some time with friends the other day go-karting and playing mini-golf, so I'm attaching some of those pics.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment