Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Disney!

So, first let me write a follow-up to my last post. Valentine's Day was wonderful and surprisingly the best holiday that we've had in like 2 years (something always comes up for some reason). Oliver took the time to research how to say I love you in many different languages and then wrote them down on hearts he had cut out and pasted them all over the apartment, which is what I woke up to on saturday. He also got me a CD of Celtic Thunder which is one of my new favorite groups because I love their voices! After a very yummy breakfast of berry pancakes, we headed down to the Museum of Science in Boston. We've both been a couple times, but they had some new, neat exhibits and it was really just nice to get away and spend a whole day together. We went to see a pretty cool Omni movie called "The Greatest Places" which was neat, but I'll admit those theaters always make me a bit motion sick... :(
The final thing Oliver gave me on Valentine's Day was probably the most exciting. Anyone who's been around me this past year knows I've been talking of going back to Disney World all the time. It's where Oliver and I went for our honeymoon and I absolutely had an amazing time (it was the first time I'd ever been). Anyone who knows me also probably knows I am a Disney fanatic...ok, I'm a little obsessed...So anywho, Oliver has been saving up some money and he budgeted for us to go to Disney this summer!! I'm so freakin excited, although I'm kinda struggling with it as well because I know there are other things the money could go towards. It's hard for me to spend lots of money. However, we both want to go back before we settle down and have things to tie us down and I figure that you can't live always thinking about the what if's because then nothing fun would ever happen. So this one time we're going to go for it. It hasn't been booked yet, but I working on trying to find the best deals right now. I'm so excited!!
I've added a silly picture from our last trip. Yes, I was screaming....

1 comment:

Allison said...

Yeah Disney! We loved it when we went (a pile of years ago), and Splash Mountain was our fav :) I'm sure that you'll have a great time!