Thursday, February 26, 2009

It's official!

So it's official! Oliver and I are going to Disney!!! We just put down a deposit this week and the tickets are not refundable, so there's no going back... I'm really excited about it, but a little nervous at the same time because I do know we could be saving the money. But I know this trip will make both Oliver and I really happy and it was basically now or never. We want to have some fun while we are still living a pretty free life. The wait is going to kill me though. I know it's something to look forward to, but it's also something I'm going to want to get here. We're going July 28-Aug 4, which I know, is the hottest time of year, but it was also cheaper. I've already got my book and am trying to read up on the things we missed last time so that we'll be able to see them this time. I'm just hoping there won't be too many issues from now till then. I have my 2nd ultrasound today. They didn't find a lot with the last one, so the doctor ordered another type for today. Now the waiting game starts. I'm really nervous and scared. Oliver is being a doll, thank goodness. I found out from the dentist today that I'm going to need a crown on a molar, but that they don't want to do it until I get my wisdom teeth out because it's right next to them. Figures...now that we're going to Disney, the expenses are piling up...I know, try to stay positive! Anywho, I'll write when I find out the results of the ultrasound.

2 comments:

Allison said...

The vacation will totally be worth it. Matt and I have tried to vacation every year regardless of our money situation because we know that its good for our peace of mind and our relationship. So, you're doing the right thing. I hope that the 2nd ultrasound finds something that can bring you some peace, too. Hang in there--you'll make it!

The Huck's said...

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing about this trip. I know we won't be able to go somewhere every year, but I think it will be good for us. Haven't heard about the ultrasound yet, so I guess probably Monday. I want to know, but don't at the same time...