Monday, May 4, 2009

Pollen Galore

So with all that's going on with this whole Swine Flu, do you think it's bad that all I can think about is how much I'm hating the pollen right now? Don't get me wrong...love spring, love all the green and color, love the warmer weather. But my head feels like it's going to explode and my eyes are driving me nuts! Not to mention that my car is yellow as can be...that's what I get for living around pine trees. I guess I'll take it though, it's better than winter. Ok, that's my rant for today. No updates on the job situation. With all the talk about how science is the needed position in teaching, I'm sure having problems finding a position. Sure there are several physical science positions, but unfortunately (I guess) I am a biological science person. So, we'll see. I had kinda developed a "come what may" sort of attitude, but now I'm starting to get worried. Nashua (mainly just the mayor) is ticking me off too because they're in the "we may give you back a science position, we may not" stage to the principal. So not only is it up in the air whether I'd have a position to apply for, but it's not allowing for scheduling to get done and that will never end well. So in the meantime, job search is still on, which means apartment search too and I think I'm more "eh" about that one. Not like I love this place, I'm just not in the moving sort of mood. I'm sick of moving, I just want to find a place to settle down. Anywho, that's my complaining for the day. A week from tomorrow I will officially be a quarter of a century old! I guess it's not that exciting, except for the fact that I think I will get money off the car insurance bill, which is always a plus. Lol, I can tell I'm getting older when it's things like that which excite me....

No comments: