Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall weather again

So after a week of kinda gloomy, warmer weather, we finally had a nice, sunny, brisk day. Not a bad day all in all, and tomorrow there is no school due to Veteran's Day. I wish Oliver had the day off to as he has a horrendous cold and really needs to be resting. Oh well. I want to take this opportunity to say thank you to all of those who have fought for our country and those that are still fighting. I may not agree with the war, but I do support those men and women who are over there. I visited with my cousin and grandparents this weekend, which was really nice. Some of the stories he had to tell of his time in Afghanistan were intense. I'm sure glad he's home safe. I wish I got to see family more often. It seems like we don't get out of Nashua very often, which I know is our fault, but there always seems to be something in the way. We'll be spending Thanksgiving this year down the road at Oliver's aunt and uncle's house. I really do miss the large family gatherings we used to have when I was younger (I may have already said that before...). Well, I suppose I should go make dinner since it's almost 7:00.

No comments: