
So this post is not going to be the easiest to write since as soon as I signed on Max decided to jump in my lap and is currently doing everything he can to move my hand to pet him...I have never met a more insistent animal who constantly needs to be everywhere I am. Talk about needy...Today was a long day. I literally got out of work an hour ago (7:30), because I stayed with a co-worker to get grades done and entered before the weekend. I am attempting to get ready for next week early so that I can go to the Cape this weekend to see my cousin hopefully, who is back from Afghanistan for a bit. Things are getting pretty interesting at work. Some of the teachers have been trying to "take back the halls" and apparently the students are fighting back by vandalizing several things. It's not good when school turns into basically a war zone...I hope things change for the better soon, because I'll tell you, it sure is tiring.




No comments:
Post a Comment