Monday, November 24, 2008

Life is a highway

So it seems I forgot how addicting this can be...I have been changing my blog around for the past hour rather than grading my quizzes. Between this and Facebook, it's a wonder I get anything done! I'm glad I did take the time however, because I was kinda bummed today and listening to the music I have on my blog playlist and finding cute backgrounds cheered me up. I continue to be grateful to those that I work with for keeping me going. I found out something about a student on friday that was incredibly upsetting and he wasn't in school today which upset me more. If not for my head teacher, I'd be a lot more upset than I am. I have officially given in to the vacation pull. Tomorrow shall be designing posters and a video because they are just not accomplishing anything. I'm looking forward to the days off, although they bring with them cold and I am still not so ready for that. I've taken to carrying a blanket in the car in the morning because it's just too darn cold! Lol, my car and I are kindred spirits, it doesn't like getting going in the cold anymore than I do! I spose I should go make some dinner....hmm...what to make...

No comments: