Monday, December 22, 2008

Almost Christmas

So I can't believe that Christmas is almost here and the month is almost over! As hectic, and often upsetting, as this year has been, it really has flown by. Why is that? The days seem to drag by, yet when you look back, where did the year go? I finally finished all my Christmas shopping today. It was kinda hard for me not to buy Christmas presents for everyone I know, like I usually do, but I hope everyone understands as we have all had the same kinda year. I did a whole lot of baking yesterday to at least bring that into work. Not quite sure what happened to the cookies, not as soft as I would have liked, but still decent nonetheless. Tomorrow I'm bringing in fudge and chocolate chip cookies. Why are all Christmas treats so sugar filled? I don't know...but they sure are tasty! So once again this weekend, southern NH (and most of the region) got hammered by another storm. At least this one brought pretty fluffy snow and so far I haven't heard of any major power outages. But we did get close to 2 feet!
This is just one storm.....
Anywho, for those that I don't talk to soon, have a great Christmas and a wonderful New Years! I'm off to wrap more presents.

No comments: