So Christmas is now over and New Years is right around the corner. Oliver and I had 2 very nice Christmases with our families in VT. The first was spent with my family, where we got new luggage, a new Wii game, and many other nifty things. My mom got a new computer and dad got a PS3 from my brother, so Oliver and I spent most of the morning helping them set those up. We then traveled to Oliver's family house in Woodstock for the evening. His parents got us nice snowshoes which we are eager to try out. We had a nice Christmas dinner with his family and then headed back to Chester the next day. Oliver had to work, but I stayed in Chester for a few days and spent some time with my family and was also able to spend time with some friends from high school. I was introduced to this new game called "Fluxx" which is totally fun and I completely recommend it. It is one of those "you have to think" games however. I am now back in Nashua, and while it is nice to be back in my own home, I do miss my family. I am still struggling with the idea of staying around here for more job/opportunity options or moving back closer to both Oliver and my families. It's hard being away sometimes. Even though they are only a little over 2 hours away, we don't get to see them much. We'll see what the future brings. For right now I am going to go try to unpack and decide whether I want to take the Christmas decorations down or leave them up for a bit longer.
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Happy Holidays!
So Christmas is now over and New Years is right around the corner. Oliver and I had 2 very nice Christmases with our families in VT. The first was spent with my family, where we got new luggage, a new Wii game, and many other nifty things. My mom got a new computer and dad got a PS3 from my brother, so Oliver and I spent most of the morning helping them set those up. We then traveled to Oliver's family house in Woodstock for the evening. His parents got us nice snowshoes which we are eager to try out. We had a nice Christmas dinner with his family and then headed back to Chester the next day. Oliver had to work, but I stayed in Chester for a few days and spent some time with my family and was also able to spend time with some friends from high school. I was introduced to this new game called "Fluxx" which is totally fun and I completely recommend it. It is one of those "you have to think" games however. I am now back in Nashua, and while it is nice to be back in my own home, I do miss my family. I am still struggling with the idea of staying around here for more job/opportunity options or moving back closer to both Oliver and my families. It's hard being away sometimes. Even though they are only a little over 2 hours away, we don't get to see them much. We'll see what the future brings. For right now I am going to go try to unpack and decide whether I want to take the Christmas decorations down or leave them up for a bit longer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment